Grants & Scholarships
Request a Grant
The Princeton Education Foundation (PEF) is a district-wide, tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization whose purpose is to fund grants to enrich learning experiences for the students of the Princeton City Schools. Applications may be submitted by any staff member of the Princeton School District to the PEF Grant Committee. Funding priorities are outlined below, along with an explanation of grant application procedures.
Grant Application Instructions
- Grant applications may be submitted by any staff member of the Princeton City School District.
- Funds may be requested for projects that provide direct benefit to students and for materials and equipment not routinely supplied by the district or building.
- A staff member can submit as many grant requests as they would like, but up to two grant requests may be awarded per staff member in any given school year.
- The maximum amount of $2,500 may be awarded to an applicant. Any application requesting more than $2,500 will be directed to the District Curriculum Directors office and/or may need additional consideration.
- The Princeton Education Foundation reserves the right to deny an application for any reason they believe does not comply with the mission or purpose of these grant funds.
- Questions can be directed to the PEF President at email@example.com.
All applicants will receive an email response from the Princeton Education Foundation within a four to six week time period after the application due date.
- Complete the application template provided, typing your text into the gray expandable fields. Please do not submit your application as a pdf document or in a format other than the one provided.
- All applications must be signed by the applicant.
- Please print, sign, scan and send completed word document as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grant applications can also be mailed to us at:
Princeton Education Foundation
3900 Cottingham Dr.
Sharonville, OH 45241