Grants & Scholarships
Request a Grant
The Princeton Education Foundation (PEF) is a district-wide, tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization whose purpose is to fund grants to enrich learning experiences for the students of the Princeton City Schools. Applications may be submitted by principals of the Princeton School District to the PEF Grant Committee. Funding priorities are outlined below, along with an explanation of grant application procedures.
Grant Application Instructions
- Please download the application found here.
- Grant applications may be submitted by principals of the Princeton City School District.
- Funds may be requested for projects that provide direct benefit to students and for materials and equipment not routinely supplied by the district or building.
- The maximum amount of $2,000 per elementary school or $4,000 per middle/high school may be awarded to an applicant.
- The Princeton Education Foundation reserves the right to deny an application for any reason they believe does not comply with the mission or purpose of these grant funds.
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
All applicants will receive an email response from the Princeton Education Foundation within six weeks after the application date, due to the regular monthly meeting schedule. Applicants should plan accordingly.
- Complete the application template provided, typing your text into the gray expandable fields. Please do not submit your application as a pdf document or in a format other than the one provided.
- All applications must be signed by the applicant.
- Please print, sign, scan and send completed word document as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grant applications can also be mailed to us at:
Princeton Education Foundation
3900 Cottingham Dr.
Sharonville, OH 45241