Grants & Scholarships
Request a Grant
The Princeton Education Foundation (PEF) is a district-wide, tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization whose purpose is to fund grants to enrich learning experiences for the students of the Princeton City Schools. Applications may be submitted by staff of the Princeton School District to the PEF Grant Committee. Funding priorities are outlined below, along with an explanation of grant application procedures.
Grant Application Instructions
- Please download the application found here.
- Grant applications must be approved by head principals of the Princeton City School District.
- Funds may be requested for projects that provide direct benefit to students and for materials and equipment not routinely supplied by the district or building.
- The maximum amount of $2,000 per elementary school/Innovation Center or $4,000 per middle/high school may be awarded to an school.
- The Princeton Education Foundation reserves the right to deny an application for any reason they believe does not comply with the mission or purpose of these grant funds.
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
At a minimum, applications should be submitted 30 days in advance of the project. All applicants will receive an email response from the Princeton Education Foundation in response to the application.
- All applications must be signed by the applicant and the head building principal.
- Please print, sign, scan and send completed word document as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grant applications can also be mailed to us at:
Princeton Education Foundation
3900 Cottingham Dr.
Sharonville, OH 45241